1) I worked out every day last week and even jogged on the treadmill twice! Finding time to workout with the three little ones is tough. Sometimes the only time I have is after 9 pm when the kids are all in bed and I'm exhausted. Still I made myself do it and I definitely feel my body getting stronger.
2) I actually wore non-maternity clothes to church on Sunday. Sure, I had to stuff myself into them like a sausage but it still felt good to wear something that wasn't designed for a pregnant woman.
3) My girls asked me to make sugar cookies with them last week and I managed to get through the whole experience and only eat ONE cookie. That is a true sign of will power for me since usually I eat a ludicrous amount of cookie dough, plus several of the cookies and way too much of the frosting. So yeah, this time no sampling till they were done and I stopped at one. (patting myself on the back big time for that)
4) I made it through the entire butt section on my Slim in 6 DVD without wimping out or stopping. Those who have done this workout (Naomi) Know that it is SOOOO hard to do without stopping.
5) Someone at my weight watchers meeting told me I look great for just having a baby. Who cares what the scale says? Hearing something like that always makes you feel good. : )
So that's the update for this week. Next week I'm shooting for 3 days on the treadmill and hopefully will work my way up to 2.5 miles without stopping. We'll see how it goes!